Welcome to the First University Radio of the city of Pest (EPER)!
EPER is a non-profit small power community station in downtown Budapest. We broadcast from the buildings of the Eötvös Loránd University. Our staff is students and teachers of the University or of other institutions of higher education.
Listen to our programs daily – university lectures (in Hungarian, for your perfect pronounciation)
You can receive us on 97 FM or listen to the live stream – click to “Élő adás” in the right corner of the screen.
Write us to radio-at-emc.elte.hu
BUDAPEST IDENTITIES (RADIO DOCUMENTARIES)
Irish in Budapest (2014) by Jessica and James
Americans in Budapest (2014) by Michael Brophy and Derek Bowler
In Spanish language: Espańoles por el mundo / Spanish in Budapest (2014) by Erika Albero and Roxana Montagud
In German language: A program about Hungarian Germans by Erasmus students
In Turkish language: Culture and identity with Turkish minority living in Budapest by Sinan Egemen
In French language: Identités culturelles ŕ Budapest by Charles Danet
SHOWS IN ENGLISH
Timeline (episodes in English and Hungarian)
Brigitta Kienberger – Moritz Hagen Waschbüsch
The Irish Guide to Budapest is the definite guide for 20 something students visiting Budapest…
Radio University lectures:
- Jeremy Leggett: Half Gone: Oil, Gas, Hot Air and the Global Energy Crisis
- Richard Lohmann: Measuring size and distance in Astronomy
- Zekye Dogan: Modernization of Turkey and the press
- Irish Music Hour Irish Music Hour charts the development of Irish music through the last 60 years..
- Turkish Reflections A program about Turkish music, culture and life. Made by the students of Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey. 2005. dec.
- Rock music in communist Romania (mp3) An insider’s view of the history of Romanian rock music. By Mara Rotarus.
- Romania, the country and the people (mp3) by Mara Rotarus
- Portrait: Mark Milstein photojournalist. A program by Jörg Zeipelt and Lena Mörsch (2008)
- On to Mars! Spend 2 weeks on Mars – with Mars Society (Ed. Henrik Hargitai) 2006.03.
- Solar Sytem Nomenclature.
- Hungarian Tree of Life
- Sonic Mediterranian. An acustic travel from Egypt to Athens. (2006, H. Hargitai)